We love hats! Custom-branded hats for your brand are great uniform pieces for your staff and make great gifts and giveaways. Today we will share our insider knowledge of the world of custom hats and profile Atlantis Headwear and its new decoration capabilities.
Why custom-branded hats are awesome
Custom-branded hats are a great way to promote your brand. Staff can wear them when on shift or representing your company at a meeting, event, or tradeshow. You can also use them as a giveaway or gift for prospective customers.
Here are the top 5 benefits of having custom-branded hats for your organization:
- Increased brand recognition: Branded hats give your organization ongoing brand recognition. Every time someone wears the hat, your brand is put in front of an ever-increasing audience of potential customers (or referrals for your business).
- They’re unisex: Unlike other apparel items, hats are unisex. This means you can buy them in larger quantities to get a per-piece discount, rather than having to buy them in different styles that appeal to men’s and women’s figures and preferences.
- Can be a source of revenue: If you choose to sell your custom-branded hats, it could be an additional source of income for your business. It’s like you’re being paid (not paying) to advertise because your customers pay for the cap with your brand on it, then become a walking advertisement for your business.
- Can be used as uniform pieces: A custom-branded hat is an affordable accessory to your staff uniforms. That’s why you often see fast food establishments including hats in their staff uniforms. It helps them be instantly recognizable as a member of your team.
- They last: Hats last quite a long time compared to other consumable branded merch like pens and shirts. This means you get a better return on your investment because they’ll do your advertising for you for years.
Our favourite custom hat manufacturer and decorator
You have many manufacturers to choose from to get your custom-branded hats. Today we want to highlight one of our favourites. This is a great example of how expertise in decoration service, branding, and sustainable manufacturing create awesome products:
Atlantis Headwear is sensitive to the sustainability and ethical aspects of its business and operations. They actively work to reduce their environmental impact through their products and business processes. This strategy applies to their product sourcing and supply chain, environmental awareness and ethics, and ethical treatment of their employees and everyone they partner or work with.
Traceability: Their hats include a QR code on the label for traceability. By scanning the code, you can learn more details about the specific order number, place or origin, destination, and importer. It tells a unique story about each hat. Personal information will never be included in this traceability report, only the story of how it was made and shipped.
Packaging: Atlantis recognizes that packaging for apparel and promotional items can be wasteful, and much of it ends up in landfills. They comply with the Italian environmental labelling system for packaging. This law provides that packaging must disclose the material’s alpha-numeric code and waste disposal information.
Atlantis has broken down every element of its packaging and included instructions for how it can be safely recycled or disposed of.
Check out the Atlantis Headwear catalogue of sustainable caps and beanies available for your custom branding today.
Custom Hat Decoration
Fairware has been offering Atlantis headwear for years. Recently they’ve added awesome decorating capabilities, elevating the branding aspects for custom headwear.
They feature accessories and customizations, including:
- Woven labels made with recycled polyester threads.
- Embroidery using recycled thread.
- Labels made from faux leather derived from 39% composted apple peel or fermented plant sugar from corn.
- Silicone patches made from 20% recycled crushed particles.
- Fabric patches made from recycled twill.
- Recycled fabrics, including velvet, felt, and PU eco-leather.
- Materials made from natural fibres of cork.
Their dedication to sustainability doesn’t end after the hats are manufactured. Their packaging and labels are also made from various sustainable materials, including recycled paper, stone paper, sugar cane, bamboo paper, plant seed paper, recycled leather, and cork.
Atlantis’ centring around customizable sustainable merchandise is what we would consider an incredible match! This is one of the brands we recommend for clients looking for high-quality, sustainably sourced and produced headwear.
Where (and how) to order custom-branded hats
Did you know that Fairware has North America’s best sustainable merchandise collection? As a full-service custom branding and merchandising company, you get peace of mind knowing that your entire custom merch ordering process has sustainability practices in mind from start to finish.