At Fairware, we believe we can change the world through the simple act of buying. We provide promotional merchandise to North America’s leading sustainable brands. We’re committed change makers and we’re serious about sustainability. Fairware brings emerging retail, consumer and sustainability trends to the forefront of promotional campaigns and product assortments. We do the homework for our clients on ethical sourcing and sustainable materials so they rest assured that their marketing merchandise lines up with their values.
Sound like something you’d want to be a part of? If you are looking to join a successful growing company with a great culture, you’ve found us. Check us out at www.fairware.com
About the role:
The Account Manager will be responsible for developing and managing new and existing business in the US and Canada. You’ll work with the Fairware team to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved. Working full time from our Vancouver offices, you’ll provide stellar account management with existing accounts while growing your sales book with new business. You’ll help your clients get great merchandise that animates their brand and showcases their values.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will acquire, manage, retain and grow a dynamic client base of in both the US and Canada.
- You will use your creativity to develop promotional campaign ideas that are “out of the box” and help clients align their promotional products with their social and environmental values.
- You’ll research, understand & communicate the social and environmental attributes of our products and our unique company strengths and position.
- You’ll be confident in prospecting warm and cold clients on a regular basis to set up meetings and introduce Fairware to new clients.
- You’ll create sales proposals and estimates that highlight the business values of our service and products.
- You’ll deal professionally with clients, suppliers and vendors to ensure order fulfilment.
- You’ll maintain up to date information in our CRM system.
- You’ll participate in team meetings and you’ll assist with special projects when needed.
What skills and experience you’ll bring:
- You are detail oriented, self-confident, and very, very organized.
- You are able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with deadlines.
- You are a master of multi-tasking.
- You are creative and have a passion for sustainable products, marketing and merchandising.
- You have great interpersonal skills both in person and on the phone.
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills and a good command of the English language.
- You have knowledge and interest in social responsibility; environmental sustainability and sustainable products.
- You are comfortable working in Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You have at least 3-5 years related experience doing sales, customer service or account management.
How to Apply:
Please send us a one page letter outlining your relevant experience and why you want to work for Fairware – attach it to a resume that captures your related experience and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words ACCOUNT MANAGER in the subject line. We will be interviewing qualified candidates as they apply until the role is filled. No phone calls or drop ins please. Please indicate your desired salary range. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.