Join our team of change-makers.
At Fairware, we believe we can change the world through the simple act of buying. We provide custom branded products to North America’s leading sustainable brands. We do the homework for our clients on ethical sourcing and sustainable materials, so they rest assured that their marketing merchandise lines up with their values. Fairware is a certified B Corporation, and Certified Living Wage Employer.
Fairware is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. People of color, people with disabilities, veterans, women, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at the email provided.
If you are looking to join a successful growing company with a great culture, you’ve found us. Check us out at www.fairware.com
What you’ll get working with us:
• a full-time, salaried position with benefits after 3 months.
• team-oriented environment
• professional development
• work from Vancouver BC, or remotely in North America
Fairware is hiring a Sales Coordinator to join our Customer Success Team. Working closely with Account Managers, Sales Coordinators focus on customer loyalty and building long-term client relationships by creating engaging, sustainable and on-brand presentations and estimates. You ensure all the order details are in place to help deliver seamless projects that keep our customers coming back.
You’ll be working on a team to service our clients, and will be involved in:
• Support Account Managers in creating accurate and timely presentations and estimates by confirming pricing, inventory, shipping or adding products or photography to presentations or estimates.
• Ensure sales orders have complete and accurate artwork details, quantities, shipping information and product information
• Review artwork to ensure there are no potential issues with sizing, placement, legibility, contrast etc., ensuring imprint will meet the client’s expectation
• Maintain up to date information in our CRM system on all jobs
• Set up new client accounts and add new suppliers or products to our CRM system
• Manage re-orders and small new leads as directed
• Deal professionally with clients, suppliers, and vendors to ensure order fulfilment.
• Participate in team meetings and assisting with special projects when needed.
What skills and experience you’ll bring:
• You comfortable working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with deadlines.
• You’re comfortable talking to customers and helping solve their merchandising needs.
• You are a master of multi-tasking.
• You are creative and have a passion for sustainable products, marketing and merchandising
• You are detail oriented, self-confident, and very, very organized.
• You have great interpersonal skills both in person and on the phone.
• You are fluent in English
• You are interested in social responsibility, environmental sustainability, and sustainable products.
• You are comfortable working in Word, Excel, Outlook and cloud based programs.
• You have at least 2 years related experience doing sales or customer service
• Photoshop and Illustrator an asset
How to Apply:
Please send us a one-page letter outlining your relevant experience and why you want to work for Fairware – attach it to a resume that captures your related experience and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words Sales Coordinator in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you and would appreciate if all questions are sent via email.
Salary range $38K – $42K with benefits after 3 months. Start Date: July 16, 2021