At Fairware, we believe we can change the world through the simple act of buying. We provide custom branded products to North America’s leading sustainable brands. We do the homework for our clients on ethical sourcing and sustainable materials, so they rest assured that their marketing merchandise lines up with their values. Fairware is a certified B Corporation, and a Certified Living Wage Employer.
Fairware is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. People of color, people with disabilities, veterans, women, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply.
If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at the email provided.
If you are looking to join a successful growing company with a great culture, you’ve found us. Check us out at http://www.fairware.com
What you’ll get working with us:
- a full-time, salaried position with benefits after 3 months.
- team-oriented environment
- professional development
- work from our Vancouver BC location
About the role:
The Inside Sales position will be responsible for managing existing client accounts for Fairware’s US and Canadian customers as part of the House Account team. You will provide stellar account management to these accounts, helping these clients source great merchandise that animates their brand and showcases their values. You will work with closely with our House Account team to provide outstanding customer service to our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will manage, retain and grow a dynamic client base of in both the US and Canada.
- You’ll create sales proposals and estimates that highlight the business values of our service and products.
- You will use your creativity to develop promotional campaign ideas that are “out of the box” and help clients align their promotional products with their social and environmental values.
- You’ll research, understand & communicate the social and environmental attributes of our products and our unique company strengths and position.
- You’ll deal professionally with clients, suppliers and vendors to ensure order fulfilment.
- You’ll maintain up to date information in our CRM system.
- You’ll participate in team meetings and you’ll assist with special projects when needed.
What skills and experience you’ll bring:
- You comfortable working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with deadlines.
- You are a master of multi-tasking and able to juggle many balls at once while keeping your cool.
- You are self-confident and organized.
- You are creative and have a passion for sustainable products, marketing and merchandising.
- You have great interpersonal skills both in person and on the phone and love connecting with customers.
- You are fluent in English
- You are interested in social responsibility, environmental sustainability and sustainable products.
- You are comfortable working with various cloud based programs including Office 365.
- You have at least 3-5 years of related experience doing sales, customer service or account management.
How to Apply:
Please send us a one page letter outlining your relevant experience and why you want to work for Fairware – attach it to a resume that captures your related experience and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words INSIDE SALES – Core Accounts in the subject line by August 20th 2021. We will be interviewing qualified candidates as they apply until the role is filled. No phone calls or drop ins please. Please indicate your desired salary range. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.