We’re Hiring an Account Coordinator!
At Fairware, we believe we can change the world through the simple act of buying. We provide custom branded products to North America’s leading sustainable brands. We do the homework for our clients on ethical sourcing and sustainable materials so they rest assured that their marketing merchandise lines up with their values. Fairware is a certified B Corporation and is a participant in the Diversity and Inclusion Challenge.
Fairware is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. People of color, people with disabilities, veterans, women, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply.
If you are looking to join a successful growing company with a great culture, you’ve found us. Check us out at www.fairware.com and read more about the role below.
About the role:
The Account Coordinator will work closely with the sales team to support the efficient and timely processing of orders, from sales through to production and order delivery. You will coordinate all aspects of order confirmation and processing ensuring that deadlines are met and clients are happy. You’ll also help with sales support – to prepare quotes and estimates for our awesome clients.
What you’ll get working here:
- you will be joining us at our open-plan office located near Olympic Village in Vancouver; which is close to transit and bike share stations
- a full-time, salaried position with benefits after 3 months [this is a new position]
- team-oriented environment
- bike parking and showers
- professional development
You’ll be responsible for processing orders which includes:
- preparing sales orders, purchase orders, and invoices
- working with artwork proofs, mock ups and product selection
- support account managers in developing sales proposals and quotes
- maintaining up to date information in our order management system
- communicating with suppliers to maintain and build positive relationships
- carrying out general office administration including answering phones, sending samples, filing etc.
- participating in daily and weekly, monthly meetings
- assisting with special projects when needed
What skills and experience you’ll bring:
- you are detail oriented, self-confident, and very, very organized
- you are comfortable in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with deadlines
- you have a keen interest in sales, marketing and merchandising
- you have good communication skills both in person and on the phone
- you are fluent in English language, French language skills an asset
- you are interested in social responsibility and environmental sustainability
- you are comfortable working in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Photoshop and Illustrator experience is an asset.
- you have at least 2 years related experience in sales, retail, or office environment.
How to Apply:
Please send us a one page letter outlining your relevant experience and why you want to work for Fairware – attach it to a resume that captures your related experience and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words Account Coordinator in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you and would appreciate if all questions are sent via email.
Salary Range $37,000 – $42,000 plus benefits.
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, sex, marital or parental status, disability, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis prohibited by law.
If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at the email provided.